064 - B200XVX - 1.8 - LHD - White - Current owner known (JS) - UK

Here is a list of every chassis along with any information I have found about it
Justin Smith

064 - B200XVX - 1.8 - LHD - White - Current owner known (JS) - UK

Post by Justin Smith »

I think that car was originally sold to a (RN) from Sweden around December 1986 and in June 2004 I was in email conversation with the owner of #010 and they said they thought #064 was driven by Kalle Grundel.

In October 2008 (M) sent me an image taken of the car in Buxton, Derbyshire during one of the Lombard RAC rallies and (CD) saw it and sent this to me, "I was also chuffed to see a photo of B200 XVX pictured in Buxton, around 120 yards from my old house where my parents still live. The cars all stopped right in front of my house in the old Kennings garage (just the other side of that viaduct) where I remember as an 8 year old walking round and seeing the 6R4's and RS200's...I dont remember any other cars though lol. I wish I had a camera then to take pictures."

The good news is that in 2009 I met the current owner of this car from Norway (VS), he has re-manufactured just about every part for this car and is slowly putting her back together - What I need (VS) is some images !!!

September 2016 - (JS) made contact to say he had bought 064 and that it would be living in the UK.

If you find out anything else about this car please drop me an email and I'll update the cars entry !

justin.smith@rs200.org

Images