087 (EVO 204) - Unknown - 2.1 - LHD - White - Current owner NOT known - Last seen in the USA

Here is a list of every chassis along with any information I have found about it
Justin Smith

087 (EVO 204) - Unknown - 2.1 - LHD - White - Current owner NOT known - Last seen in the USA

Post by Justin Smith »

I think this car was originally sold to Page Stevens / George Stauffer via Dan Ripley of Pleasurable Developments, USA around November 1988 and was destined to be chassis 204, I think it was owned by (JM) from CA, USA.

In September 2005 I made contact with someone sellling it on behalf of the owner, (DH for JM) who had some info and images and in February 2006 he got back in touch to tell me the car was for sale but upon checking in November 2009 I can see the 200 is in the "Now Sold" section and I have lost (DH)'s email to ask who the new owner so I have lost track of her :(

Feb 2011 - Thanks to everyone who has updated me that #087 has surfaced in an auction in the US.
The link is here http://www.rmauctions.com/CarDetails.cf ... CarID=r191
The auction is on Saturday March 12th and it appears to have no reserve. I am also told that the car is featured in the March 2011 Classic and Sports Car magazine.

If you find out anything else about this car please drop me an email and i'll update the cars entry !

justin.smith@rs200.org

Images