089 - F200XUY - 2.1 E2 - RHD - Current owner known (DMD) - Australia

Here is a list of every chassis along with any information I have found about it
Justin Smith

089 - F200XUY - 2.1 E2 - RHD - Current owner known (DMD) - Australia

Post by Justin Smith »

From records I have seen I think this car was originally sold to (JS) of Cheshire, UK around November 1988.

This car is not one "original" first 20 evolution cars yet it was sold by FORD as 600 BHP EVO Spec, it was an extra one made up by FORD in addition to the first 20 which we now call E2's. It was fitted with Stripes and was built as LHD but converted to RHD by FORD for sale.

In March 2004 (SC) made contact to confirm she still owned the car and that it is a 2.1 evolution with the FORD uprated engine. It also had an X-trac straight cut gearbox fitted.

In April 2008 (SC) mentioned she was thinking of selling #089 and around the same time I met someone thinking of buying one and interested in taking it back to Australia, I put the two people in touch with each other and the deal was done, #089 had a new owner (DMD) in Oz ! - I shall nag him for some new images ;)

If you find out anything else about this car please drop me an email and I'll update the cars entry !

justin.smith@rs200.org

Images

Collins

Re: 089 - F200XUY - 2.1 E2 - RHD - Current owner known (DMD) - UK

Post by Collins »

I Confirm that this was Sue Collins (Collins performance Engineering) car from new - It was used for development work for customer cars and was featured in Performance Tuning Magazine

Car was Sold to a customer in Australia