094 - Unknown - 1.8 - LHD - White - Current owner NOT known - Bucharest

Here is a list of every chassis along with any information I have found about it
Justin Smith

094 - Unknown - 1.8 - LHD - White - Current owner NOT known - Bucharest

Post by Justin Smith »

From FORD records I have seen I think this car was originally exported to (IT), France around September 1989 and for a while that was all I knew about this car :(

2020 April - I received an email from (CE) (which I apologise took me till 2023 to notice I had not put on here)...

"Hello Justin,

I have some updated information for you on chassis 094. I am a member of RS200.org and a true RS200 obsessive. It’s been my favorite car since I was 10 years old. I’m 22 now and live in Washington DC. While I own a few fun cars, I’m still saving for the ultimate goal of the RS200 e. Not too many RS200’s in the Northeast US, but luckily I’ve been fortunate enough to travel around Europe and see quite a few.

A lawyer friend of mine was just in Bucharest, Romania and sent me these photos. SFACXXBJ2CL00094 is a proper example in good company at the Tiriac Collection in Bucharest. I have attached the photos that he sent me. I also said I’d give him credit because he is a photographer, so his photography business is called Erik Cox Photography.

Hope this was useful in helping to update the database.

Thanks!

(CE)"

If you find out anything else about this car please drop me an email and i'll update the cars entry !

justin.smith@rs200.org

Images