The original Wooden Cars

A database of all the RS200 models that we think exist
Justin Smith

The original Wooden Cars

Post by Justin Smith »

Are here is my special model, probably the hardest to find, one of the 400 original wooden models.

These were arranged by (RL) during the sales period in the late 80's, they were made by Curtis Stimpson from Woodeye Productions in the USA - My car is numbered 381 of 400.

Would you believe I was surfing randomly and typed in the search criteria above and found I had missed one at a furniture auction the week before which went for, wait for it, £2 !!! - BAH !!!

In the RS200 Owners Magazines (mag 2 Page 34) Ric Lee talles you a little about their origin.

So, if you have one of a different number lets starting recording them ! ;)

Images

cardy

Re: The original Wooden Cars

Post by cardy »

Where could i find one?
Justin Smith

Post by Justin Smith »

Very hard to find, it has taken me 4 years of looking to come across one :( - Ebay I guess if you get lucky !
cardy

Post by cardy »

Justin Smith wrote:Very hard to find, it has taken me 4 years of looking to come across one :( - Ebay I guess if you get lucky !
if you come across another let me know please ;)

Post by 108 »

i got out bid on ebay for one about a month ago...went for over £115 :o
George Muller

Post by George Muller »

I am sending this message to you in hopes of finding out more info on these wooden cars, I have 1, Its a corvette and its number is 144 of 450, Im considering saleing it but I can not find any info on it, I know that it was bought at a auction in San Diego and I know what they paid for it. Please reply if you can provide any info.
Thank-you
George
George Muller

Post by George Muller »

I HAVE NUMBER 144 OF 450 CORVETTE AND WANT TO SALE IT.
GEORGE
ricky123

Post by ricky123 »

I have a red Ferrari and a brown Porsch limited edition Curtis Stimpson original wooden cars if any one is interested to purchase Thank You, You can email me.
alfatec

Post by alfatec »

I have the exact model. Woodey productions and signed by Curtis Stimpson. Model number 291 of 400. Would anyone be interested in buying this?

Post by 108 »

alfatec wrote:I have the exact model. Woodey productions and signed by Curtis Stimpson. Model number 291 of 400. Would anyone be interested in buying this?
i would be please pm me with details
thanks
john