Graham Robson RS200

Images that better fit their own topic rather than being assigned to a particular chassis number
cardy

Graham Robson RS200

Post by cardy »

graham robson car and wifes xr3i
RS200 001.jpg
Nikki

Re: Graham Robson RS200

Post by Nikki »

Wow great era photo... Thank you. :-)
Mike 2

Post by Mike 2 »

I have some other photos of the later red RS200 with a white RS turbo in the garage.

I didn't post them because they we taken outside the Robson family Home, and IMO felt a little discretion should be observed.
cardy

Post by cardy »

Mike 2 wrote:I have some other photos of the later red RS200 with a white RS turbo in the garage.

I didn't post them because they we taken outside the Robson family Home, and IMO felt a little discretion should be observed.
the picture I put on is on Graham Robson Author profile page I tried to contact him about doing a book on the Focus RS so because the pic was online already I shared here was that wrong :?:
torqueatif

Post by torqueatif »

cardy wrote:
Mike 2 wrote:I have some other photos of the later red RS200 with a white RS turbo in the garage.

the picture I put on is on Graham Robson Author profile page I tried to contact him about doing a book on the Focus RS so because the pic was online already I shared here was that wrong :?:
No, you were not wrong, there are quite a few of these Graham Robson photo's taken outside his home circulating on the net & forums... including the RS turbo photos, they have been been for years now. I am sure Graham or his family would be only too pleased these photo's and memories are being shared among owners and enthusiasts. If Graham had expressly asked for a photo not to be posted that is a different matter all together.