The original press pack...

Magazines or books that feature RS200 information, reports or articles
Justin Smith

The original press pack...

Post by Justin Smith »

Philip Nash sent me this email...

I have something you or one of members may be interested in and I thought it was too good to put on e-bay before contacting you first as you are the keepers of all things RS200 related . . !

Complete press pack for the RS200 released at the time of the Turin Show unveiling which had since been put away in a filing cabinet until now !!

It consists of the full colour fold out folder, 5 large black and white official press photos 2 press releases - ref:84/159 (2 Pages) ref: 84/160 (12 Pages, 9 text,3 technical specifications)

A relative worked in the Public Relations Department at Warley during the 80's and I believe this was released from that office. . . This pack brings back some good memories as I remember being taken to a customer sales event for the car
when it was new at Boreham. 2 or 3 new RS200's on static display was quite exciting when you were 11 years old !!

If you are interested or know someone who is please e mail me; should you want to make a copy of any of it for your files perhaps I can arrange to bring it to you (I am in Chelmsford,Essex)...

Best wishes, Philip.
DSC00331.JPG
DSC00332.JPG
DSC00333.JPG
DSC00334.JPG
DSC00335.JPG
DSC00336.JPG