Greetings from germany! ;)

For chat and information about cars that look like a RS200 but actually are not one
OBIHoernchen

Greetings from germany! ;)

Post by OBIHoernchen »

Hello, my name Basti is and I come from Germany.
You will laugh, but a RS200 was my first Matchbox, later I saw it then in various Gran Turismo - parts and later I decided to deal with the history behind the car.
And what can I say? I'm in love :D

Now the year of 30 is coming faster and faster and I am in the last semester master and I hope for coming my dream even a lil bit closer.
I think I will probably never own an original (if it does I'll still never drive it - as a collector's item), I find the idea of the Replicas quite interesting.

-Is there a good and cheap replica-version that you can prefer, preferably as a left-hand drive?
-If Also supplied the engine in parts or is it a plug-and-play system? I am not really the excellent mechanic.
-do someone know about problems with these replicas and the German TÜV?

Thank you for your help.

I will be very happy for reading something by you! ;)

Best greetings from Germany :)
Nikki

Re: Greetings from germany! ;)

Post by Nikki »

Hi Basti and welcome to the RS200.org forums.

Sorry your post was unanswered for so long, for some reason I had not noticed it.

Not sure how to guide you regarding your replicas question or if you still need the information. If you have not yet done so I would recommend you join the RS200 Replicas forum page on Facebook, I'm sure you can fine additional information there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/416123278446952/

Kind regards,
Nikki