Just finished the latest Subaru based 200 rep

For chat and information about cars that look like a RS200 but actually are not one
RS200WRX

Just finished the latest Subaru based 200 rep

Post by RS200WRX »

Hi Am new to this forum love anything RS200 related like a lot of people I can't and never will afford a real one. So here in the latest build Impreza based RS200 replica to come from our workshop. Its my own this time my second after I sold the very first replica a year ago. This one is a 4 seater using all the Subaru interior. My first had the rear lifting up and a proper bulkhead but after the first car we opted for practicality.
Image Image Image Image Image Image

also some pictures of how they are built here on my facebook album.

http://www.facebook.com/Trevor1965?v=ph ... =669027241
Justin Smith

Re: Just finished the latest Subaru based 200 rep

Post by Justin Smith »

Trevor - Car looks great, what a clever idea. I thought scooby 200's were ending due to someone heading off to live in OZ ?
RS200WRX

Post by RS200WRX »

not quite Oz Justin, Am living in Cyprus but still travel back to the UK if there is a car to build. I'm coming back end of January to put together one of our Mustang Eleanor replica's. don't wanna come back to the cold but there is money to be earnt.
RS200WRX

Post by RS200WRX »

This car is now for sale. Although 100% road legal in the UK the Cypriot version of our DVLA won't allow what is essentially a highly modified Impreza in. They have rules on Wheel sizes and body mods and engine tuning that are just simply rediculous. This is the 5th car we have built. My first one changed hands for about £30k from what I hear and the first customer car is in Ireland with a €40k price tag. I'm open to offers at thes moment in time. I can be contacted on 07970 974970 Trev,