EVO200

For chat and information about cars that look like a RS200 but actually are not one
Evo200

EVO200

Post by Evo200 »

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd chip-in with our little offering. We build a replica RS200 from a scratch built chassis. Engine is mid mounted a la original. We use either a Cosworth YB or a Zetec 2.0lt Turbo. Body panels are slightly different which makes the car slightly longer, lower and wider. I can't vouch for this myself, never having driven an original but the comments from people that have, are very favourable and most say that our car handles better than an original!
We are in the process of altering the sills to look more like the original shape and the rear clam is being redesigned to hinge from the roof to open forward.
A 4wd version is also being worked upon as this is being written although, as you can imagine, it won't be completed overnight. there's a photo of the car on our website www.evo200.com and we can be contacted by telephoning 01843 260275 or by email at salesdesk@evo200.com

Thank you.

Bill
Nikki

Re: EVO200

Post by Nikki »

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your post and introduction and welcome to rs200.org... If you have some additional pictures of your replica please put them up on the site... Would be great to see them.

Cheers,
Klaus