SPD200 for sale

For chat and information about cars that look like a RS200 but actually are not one
ibrooks

SPD200 for sale

Post by ibrooks »

Hello all,
Long time no post. I've pretty much decided that I've not got the inclination or enthusiasm left to build my SPD so it's time to pass it on to someone else. I have the body and chassis themselves which are currently rolling (there are also some spare panels that came from a Banham). There is a 4x4 2.9V6 Sierra donor car with an MOT until October plus most of the mechanical components from a Sierra GT4x4 (mainly likely to be of interest for the lower diffs I would suspect but the gearbox would allow for fitment of a Cosworth YB). There are two BOA Cosworth V6 engines plus boxes and boxes of other parts that I've bought for it over the years both Sierra parts to re-condition/upgrade the parts that will be transferred to the kit plus lots of the Ford parts from other cars that would be fitted to a real RS200. It's got a set of Speedline wheels a-la roadgoing RS200, a brand new heated front screen, fibreglass copy of a genuine dashboard.

I'm looking for £4.5k for this lot.

I know this isn't a lot of detail but I'm busy with other things at the moment so I'm not really in position to go digging through it all and listing/photographing it all unless there is someone seriously interested in it. Later in the year I'll do this and it'll probably find it's way onto ebay but likely to be broken down into seperate packages (i.e. engines split from the kit and maybe the donor car sold seperately).

If anyone is interested then PM me for more details/photos/viewing.

Iain
roger

Re: SPD200 for sale

Post by roger »

Can you send me details liamrabbitt@mac.com

Thanks
ibrooks

Post by ibrooks »

I've now taken a deposit on the kit.

I'll have some of the parts for sale seperately shortly so I'll post new threads on here for the bits that might be of interest to RS200 owners.

Iain
Justin Smith

Post by Justin Smith »

Iain - Good luck with your sale - make sure the new owners drops by in here to say hello :)