www.banham200.co.uk

For chat and information about cars that look like a RS200 but actually are not one
Mike 2

www.banham200.co.uk

Post by Mike 2 »

www.banham200.co.uk

Unfortunately the RS200 replica forums web site went down a couple of days ago, and it seems that dispite having the codes and passwords nothing can resurrect it.

The Banham site was set up in 2003 by a fellow builder and later passed to Mark Wilderspoon, I offered to take over during 2006 because Mark was selling his car and moving on, I was bestowed the honour of taking over the site some time after that!

The really bad news is that I am unable to retreive any of the photo's from the galleries, so those build up pic's are now lost.

Thanks for the PM's letting me know the site was down.

Mike
Nikki

Re: www.banham200.co.uk

Post by Nikki »

Oh Dear, that's bad news... Sorry to hear that Mike...

Send Justin a PM, he recently contacted someone to help with our Forum after the trouble we went through earlier this year, maybe they can also give you a hand. If anything just to recover a backup and the photos?

Good luck with retrieving the data.
Mike 2

Post by Mike 2 »

Thanks Nikki

That might help!
Mike 2

Post by Mike 2 »

http://www.facebook.com/groups/416123278446952/

The new FACE BOOK replicas forum, your all welcome to join in! Started it today.

Mike
Justin Smith

Post by Justin Smith »

Let me know if you need help finding your old data - almost ALL web hosts have a backup regime so your data will be there but maybe not forever - even if they can zip it up and export it I could resurrect it for you.
Mike 2

Post by Mike 2 »

Thanks for the offer Justin,

Got it all back so its up and running again!
In the meantime I started the FB RS200 replica site which gets more hits now and has a better following, owners of ALL of the replica versions are invited to join in and contribute along with all members of this site. ;)

CheeRS