F778OLH - For Sale on Ebay

For chat and information about cars that look like a RS200 but actually are not one
Justin Smith

F778OLH - For Sale on Ebay

Post by Justin Smith »

Someone kindly sent me an email about this car being on Ebay...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-EVO-RS2 ... Swqxha0y2K

The advert read:-
I built this car from a Mercury Motorsport supplied chassis & tub in 1993/4. The donor car was a Ford Sierra Sapphire Cosworth rwd with 41k on the clock (hence age related plate). Car was built over 18 months, finished in 95 and owned since. Was SORN between 2007 and 2017 due to other projects. Originally built with a Renault UC1 gearbox that was replaced with a 5 speed Audi A6 box. In excellent condition, though powder paint chassis becoming tired. Minimal interior comforts as seen in photos. New tyres on 15" Compomotives. This car had been built for, and used on the road. MOT'd until September. I highly recommend speaking to me if you are interested as there is an awful lot of detail for someone with serious interest. I built and have run this so I know it inside out. Message me and I will contact you. No tyre kickers please, I will be taking anyone out for a test drive who is seriously interested in buying. Car is advertised elsewhere so I reserve the right to withdraw before the end of the auction.
Images