2014 - Rally Day Invite to RS200 owners

Feel free to drop in here and chat about anything 200 related
Justin Smith

2014 - Rally Day Invite to RS200 owners

Post by Justin Smith »

Dear All - Darrin has again invited us to Rallyday and has a very generous proposition below...

Hi Justin - It's a bit late for "Happy New Year", but hope you had a good one and you're managing to keep up with 2014?!

As you may or may not know, I'm pleased to say that Rallyday 2014 is going ahead with me & Jo organising the show again. This year will welcome a few special anniversaries (as usual!), not least of which is 30 years of the Peugeot T16, Metro 6R4 and RS200.

We'd like to do something special for each marque at this year's show, and we're well on the way with Nicky Lindon and the 6R4s, so I wanted to ask if you'd be interested in doing similar with the aim of getting as many RS200s to the show as possible? What we'd like to offer owners is the following;

• RS200 display in the the centre of the main paddock
• 4 adult & 4 Children entry tickets
• 3 runs on the Castrol Feature Stage
• 2 runs on the SuperPro Clubmans Stage
• 1 RS200 track session (if we have enough cars and they pass a 105dBA static noise test)
• VIP hospitality (Breakfast, Lunch and refreshments throughout the day)
• Complimentary Souvenir programme

We've done similar with Nicky and the 6R4s and sent out an official Rallyday invite to the owners, and I would like to do the same for the RS200 owners if you were happy to send me the relevant email addresses. Obviously this would only be used for this purpose of course, and I have attached the invitation for you to confirm is ok, or to amend as you see fit. If you'd prefer to send the invitations I'll send over the 30th Anniversary Booking form.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best,

Darin

http://www.lancerregister.com
http://www.rallyday.com
T: +44 (0)8451 25 26 23
M: +44 (0)7971 424472
Ford RS200 Invitation.pdf
(405.85 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
Anyone fancy and able to go ?
Justin Smith

Re: 2014 - Rally Day Invite to RS200 owners

Post by Justin Smith »

Just a reminder to owners (I know I have spoken on the phone with many) that Darin's invite to RallyDay still stands and he asked if there was any take up from the group.

Justin