RS200 Manual

Feel free to drop in here and chat about anything 200 related
winniechief

RS200 Manual

Post by winniechief »

Although I no longer have the car, I do have a genuine RS200 manual.

Does anyone have any idea how much this is worth?

winniechief
Nikki

Re: RS200 Manual

Post by Nikki »

winniechief wrote:Although I no longer have the car, I do have a genuine RS200 manual.

Does anyone have any idea how much this is worth?

winniechief
Hi and welcome to the RS200.org boards.

It's difficult to place a value on these manuals as they are rarely seen for sale.

I would say it could fetch between GBP 250 to 350 depending on condition and as long as the original leather binder is included. I have not seen one on ebay for a while now.
winniechief

Post by winniechief »

Thank you for your reply.

Are you sure you mean leather and not leatherette (which looks like leather but is vinyl)? The one I have is in a leatherette folder. I've had it a long time (over 10 years) and it came with the car.

winniechief
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

I'm pretty sure mine is actual leather... Certainly smells like leather and has stitching all around the binder.

Having said that it's perfectly possible that some were leatherette and genuine.

Binder should be dark red and has the "RS200" logo printed in gold lettering at the bottom right corner or top center.
winniechief

Post by winniechief »

Thanks, Nikki: the quote was very helpful.

I'm fairly sure mine is original: colour and logo are correct and it came with a new car but, as you say, Ford might have made half leather, half leatherette!

winniechief