109 - BN011KG - 1.8 - LHD - White - "S" - Current owner known (MC) - Italy

Here is a list of every chassis along with any information I have found about it
Justin Smith

109 - BN011KG - 1.8 - LHD - White - "S" - Current owner known (MC) - Italy

Post by Justin Smith »

From the FORD paperwork I have read I think this car was originally sold around September 1990 to Gerard Dulait from Belgium although later I believe Oliver Hartman owned it, It was destined to be one of the 20 Canadian "S" badged versions but never made it to Canada.

In April 2005 I received an email from the owner of chassis 109 from Italy, he sent some images and the email and the images seem to show this as LHD so either my initial records were wrong or this was one of many that were converted.

The email said, "Volevo segnalare che la Ford rs 200 lhd drive si trova in Italia (Modena)" which translates to "I wanted it signal that the Ford rs 200 lhd drive is found in Italy (Modena)"

In May 2005 an Italian fan of the RS200, Giuliano Brentegani, got in touch asking whether there was any chance I could pass on his details to the owner of #109 as his lifetime ambition was to see one in the flesh, the message was passed and he and the owner met a few weeks later. Giuliano sent a "thanks", a dream come true, with a photo and in 2008 he sent me the latest photos of the car with it's new stickers.

September 2010 - (MC) the owner has been in touch and he is selling his car for 140,000 Euros.

"hello Justin ti scrivo perchè ti volevo chiedere una tua parere da esperto per la vendita della mia rs 200 s. Ho preso questa decisione per vari motivi anche se contro la mia volonta'. Se puoi inserire la segnalazione nel database del sito ho pensato di vendere la rs 200 a circa EURO140.000,00 la vettura è perfetta ha 15.000 km di percorrenza. Fammi sapere appena puoi.Grazie e tanti saluti."

If you find out anything else about this car please drop me an email and i'll update the cars entry !

justin.smith@rs200.org

Images