113 - G901TJD - 1.8 - LHD - White - Current owner NOT known - UK

Here is a list of every chassis along with any information I have found about it
Justin Smith

113 - G901TJD - 1.8 - LHD - White - Current owner NOT known - UK

Post by Justin Smith »

According to FORD paperwork I have read I think this car was originally one of 5 planned to be bought by Tom Cahalane of Sun International, California USA but it never left the UK as it was sold on by Mr Cahalane to Alan Fenwick in the UK, I think Mr Fenwick bought or was buying chassis #182 and #163 also.

When I bought my RS200 I was given some magazines featuring the RS200 and I saw this car pictured in an article in a December 1990 edition of Fast Ford.

In May 2005 I had access to some old files and I saw that chassis #113 was listed as have been owned by Alan Fenwick and that the index is G901TJD, not to be confused with the other two cars that I think Alan owned, G801TJD and G900TJD.

In September 2005 Alan Fenwick made contact which was great as he was there right at the start and wrote the original owners magazines. He confirmed he did own this car. I also have a name of Vincent Wells from Newbury, Berks mentioned with regard to #113 so it could be he then bought it after Alan.

In December 2005 Andy sent me some images of the car taken at Donnington Park in 1992.

March 2023 - 113 sold at auction for £231,750 which was a bargain and way below recent sales. All goes to show it's down to who is bidding on the day as it was a nice car with a good history.

https://www.silverstoneauctions.com/198 ... n=1&pp=100

July 2023 - I saw finally got to see 113 at Geoff Pages having some fettling.

If you find out anything else about this car please drop me an email and I'll update the cars entry !

justin.smith@rs200.org