116 - 200 - 1.8 - LHD - White - Current owner NOT known - Last seen in the UK

Here is a list of every chassis along with any information I have found about it
Justin Smith

116 - 200 - 1.8 - LHD - White - Current owner NOT known - Last seen in the UK

Post by Justin Smith »

From looking at the FORD documents I think this car was originally sold around to Mr K Kagaya, who I believe was from Japan but who had connections to Germany and might have been buying it for a Katsumi Terada in Japan but then the trails went cold and I had no idea where the car was until, in November 2009 the current owner made contact...

"Dear,Justin Hello again. I send you some photo about my owncar.But now,no photo for chassis Number's plate. I will be able to sent it,may be next week.(My owncar is in repair shop now.) I introduse for #116. I got it on 27th Sep 2009. May be,I am 3nd owner. Chassis Number is "SFACXXBJ2CGL00116", current license plate is "200" in japanese. It has transmission mode change. And 350ps kit setted also.(Previous owner said me...) If you have any question, mail me anytime. sicerely yours (AT)"

That's great news, great to hear of another "lost" car with some nice images :D

Apr 2016 - Mark Donaldson has send some fresh images of 116 which will be up for sale soon.

If you find out anything else about this car please drop me an email and i'll update the cars entry !

justin.smith@rs200.org

Images