125 - B8617 AP - 1.8 - LHD - White - "S" - Current owner NOT known - Maybe somewhere in Asia

Here is a list of every chassis along with any information I have found about it
Justin Smith

125 - B8617 AP - 1.8 - LHD - White - "S" - Current owner NOT known - Maybe somewhere in Asia

Post by Justin Smith »

From the FORD paperwork I have read I think this car was originally been considered by Rod Mansfield and Ray Diggins as late as June 1992 but they never went ahead with the deal. I know this was one of the intended 20 RS200's that were give the "S" badge.

In the spring of 2003 I was looking for a project to buy, my Mk 1 RS2000 was making slow progress and I fancied something for the summer. I placed and advert on a Bulletin Board to see what was available and ATM Sport made contact offering a choice of 2 RS 200's.

One was a race car, chassis 167, the other was a road car with 1,500 miles - This car.

I was interested in this car but at the time they were unable to secure the car for me, it was living in Asia and the owner was not looking to part company with it at the current time, as far as I know she is still living there - I have no idea who the owner is :(

If you find out anything else about this car please drop me an email and i'll update the cars entry !

justin.smith@rs200.org

Images