128 - C283HBA - 1.8 - LHD - White - Current owner known (WB) - Germany

Here is a list of every chassis along with any information I have found about it
Justin Smith

128 - C283HBA - 1.8 - LHD - White - Current owner known (WB) - Germany

Post by Justin Smith »

According to the FORD paperwork I have read I originally thought this car was originally sold around June 1989 to a (PH) from Fuel System Enterprises in Surrey, UK and was a 300 BHP version with radio, ears and lamp pod. I think this car was being bought for an export.

In January 2005 I had contact from (TH) who provided some info and confirmed that he had owned #128 from new and that she was still unregistered and in his care in the UK with a grand sum of 74 miles on the clock. It spent a lot of it's life at Tickfords and later that year in May he said that #128 might be up for sale !

In January 2007 I was contacted by the new owner of #128 (JW) who registered her as C293HBA later that year and shortly after I met (JW) at a track day at Brands Hatch. He let me have a drive of his car on the track while he watched from the pit wall - Talk about nervous, a LHD car belonging to someone else with about 150 miles on the clock as I remember - Trying to remember to change gear with the "wrong" hand was weird and I kept up brkaing early - felt a right novice !!

(JW) went on to sell #128 to (JLMC) in Portugal who really never got time to use her so by October 2009 she had a new owner (WB) in Germany.

He plans to have some fun in her for a few years and sent some images for me.

If you find out anything else about this car please drop me an email and I'll update the cars entry !

justin.smith@rs200.org

Images