130 - E200JYP - 1.8 - LHD - White - Current owner NOT known - Last seen in Germany

Here is a list of every chassis along with any information I have found about it
Justin Smith

130 - E200JYP - 1.8 - LHD - White - Current owner NOT known - Last seen in Germany

Post by Justin Smith »

From the FORD paperwork that I have read I think this car was originally sold around July 1987 to Mr Chris Curry from Croxton, Cambs, UK with a 300 BHP engine and the full Stratton pack which meant a very high spec interior.

I believe it was registered as E200JYP but I think it was destined for France, but I think I heard was that it might be owned by a person called Helmut in Germany ?

October 2010 - Sigmund Henjum sent me a link to what we believe is #130 being offerred for sale. (Thanks :D )

http://www.finecars.cc/en/detail/car/78 ... e=1&ret=63

I have grabbed the images in case they go missing in the years to come.

It's an unusual mix of car with stripes but in a single light blue that I can't remember seeing before and has black leather Recaros, again, not something I have seen before but as I always believed, it was sold with a "full Stratton pack" which we can now see for ourselves.

If you find any further info on this vehicle please email me on justin.smith@rs200.org

Thanks,

Justin Smith

Images