132 - Unknown - 1.8 - LHD - White - Current owner NOT known - Last seen in Japan

Here is a list of every chassis along with any information I have found about it
Justin Smith

132 - Unknown - 1.8 - LHD - White - Current owner NOT known - Last seen in Japan

Post by Justin Smith »

As far as I can tell from FORD paperwork I have read this car was originally sold around July 1987 to a Mr Shuji Maruyama from Japan. It had a 300 BHP engine kit and electric wing mirrors.

In January 2008 I was sent a link to a car in Japan for sale and, although I do not speak Japanese, I think it is car #132.It had been for sale since December 2007 for 10,000,000 JPY which is about 90,000 Euros which is around £89,000 at the current exchange rate !

In September 2008 I was talking to (B) from Norway who was planning to buy her but the exchange rate changed so it was not possible. I was sent images of the VIN and stamped chassis number and the car looked 100% genuine so that's great to find another 200.

I do not know if the car is still for sale but today (Nov 2009) it was ..

http://www.wintel.co.jp/wintel/owa/pspe ... hop_disp=1

If you find out anything else about this car please drop me an email and i'll update the cars entry !

justin.smith@rs200.org

Images