134 - F494LHJ - 1.8 - LHD - White - Current owner known (Ford Germany)

Here is a list of every chassis along with any information I have found about it
Justin Smith

134 - F494LHJ - 1.8 - LHD - White - Current owner known (Ford Germany)

Post by Justin Smith »

According to some old paperwork I found I think #134 was registered as F494LHJ when in the UK.

In July 2004 Stefan told me about this link http://www.xpphotoalbum.com/showgallery ... user=12880 and in August 2004 - William Arnold sent me some more images, he also had some more information, apparently #134 is owned by Ford Germany and is kept at the Colone Technical centre (along with a few other interesting things like a 1974 season works Capri with the GAA motor and one of the Texaco sponsored Sierra Cosworth touring cars) the purchase was arranged by L Pinske.

June 2010 - I received an email from (MF) about #134 along with 4 more photos - Thanks :)

"Dear Justin,
For our 40 years of Ford plant Saarlouis celebration, this month, I rented a Ford RS 200 from our Classic Car department in cologne. It was the number # 134. So the car is owned by Ford Germany. The car has red racing seats. I was unable to start the engine, so I don't know If the car still drives by its selfes. We needed to tow the car to the display area. The car has 6214 km. You will finde some photos attached to this mail."

If you find out anything else about this car please drop me an email and i'll update the cars entry !

justin.smith@rs200.org

Images