137 - Unknown - 1.8 - LHD - White - "S" - Current owner NOT known - Maybe in Luxembourg

Here is a list of every chassis along with any information I have found about it
Justin Smith

137 - Unknown - 1.8 - LHD - White - "S" - Current owner NOT known - Maybe in Luxembourg

Post by Justin Smith »

According to FORD paperwork I have read I believe this car was sold around October 1990 to Stefan Schollwoek from West Germany, It was one of the 20 RS200's that were give the "S" treatment. This was one of 4 cars Mr Schollwoek bought, the others being #111, #153 and #164.

I think he may have kept one car and sold the other 3 on but I have yet to have this confirmed.

I was in email conversation with the owner of #010 and they said they thought #137 was originally owned by Paul Dunkel from Luxembourg. They say they have photos they will send me.

In January 2005 the owner of #189 has confirmed that #137 is still in Luxembourg and owned by his friend (PD) - Just need some images now ! (hint) ;)

In 2011 I was sent a link showing the car for sale but I do not know if it sold and the advert has now gone :(

July 2015 - #137 is for sale here http://www.joemacari.com/All-Cars-for-Sale/ = £300k

I am pretty sure this is the car that was owned by Jay Kay English musician who is best known as the lead singer of the British acid jazz band Jamiroquai and all round petrolhead!

If you find out anything else about this car please drop me an email and i'll update the cars entry !

justin.smith@rs200.org

No known images