149 - F89ONO - 1.8 - LHD - White - Current owner known (LR) - Sweden

Here is a list of every chassis along with any information I have found about it
Justin Smith

149 - F89ONO - 1.8 - LHD - White - Current owner known (LR) - Sweden

Post by Justin Smith »

From the FORD paperwork I have seen I think this car was originally sold to Benny Melander care of a Northants, UK address although I believe he was Swedish. It had a UK index of F89ONO but I think it may have been exported to Sweden, I have lost track of it from there.

May 2019 - I was contacted by (DR) who sent me an interesting email.
Hi Justin.

I just found your website and went through your database of known owners of the still existing Ford RS200’s

Regarding this example it was sold to my dad, (LR) brand new but was registered to Benny Melander who worked together with Stig Blomqvist in UK. But he brought it over to Sweden with him for my dad at the same time as he moved back to Sweden.

It currently has 3100kms on the clock and is in original specification. It has been stored in a garage since the early 90’s and has only been moved once since then.

My dad is thinking about selling it, and would like to know if you have any idea about current price range of these cars? Do you know if any other Ford RS200’s are getting sold this year?

Best Regars
DR
He then sent me a couple of images but we lost contact with each other after that.

If you find out anything else about this car please drop me an email and I'll update the cars entry !

justin.smith@rs200.org