152 - 77055 - 1.8 - LHD - White - "S" - Current owner NOT known - May be in Holland

Here is a list of every chassis along with any information I have found about it
Justin Smith

152 - 77055 - 1.8 - LHD - White - "S" - Current owner NOT known - May be in Holland

Post by Justin Smith »

The first I ever heard of #152 was in June 2004 when I was in email conversation with the owner of chassis #010, (JBvH), and they mentioned that they used to own this chassis #152 also.

I hope they might send more information as this is the first time I have heard of 152. They said it was a 450 BHP version with air-conditioning and was registered 19.8.1993 and had the number plate 77055 (Luxembourg) taken from chassis #010 and put onto chassis #152. They sold the car to somebody in the Netherlands - I am hoping they may make contact one day !

In October 2006 I was talking with somebody in the Netherlands and he gave me some useful information - Chassis 152 was originally also owned by and in the collection of the Autotron Rosmalen museum (where their chassis #010 was on display for a while) but it was sold along with some other cars because on financial problems and that was when (JBvH). The person they sold it to was a man called (W) and we think it is still in his showroom ! - I am hoping to get some confirmation of this is the near future.

In December 2006 (J) got in touch regarding the paragraph above, the correct story is....

"We (B and me) bought #152 directly from Boreham. It was one of the "S" versions of the RS200 which was not collected (or paid for) by the person who ordered them. So Boreham put those cars on sale again. This car was NEVER owned by Autotron Museum but it was just standing there for a while together with our car 010. At that time we made contact with people who bought it than directly from us! - These buyers were called XXXXXXXX, but they really do not want to be mentioned in name or place they are living. They would like to stay anonymous and I think we have to respect that! I could give you much more information about car 152, but because those people asked us to stay anonymous I am not giving any information as they don't want it. Please respect the owners of those very special cars. Thanks."
... that should clear up the confusion ? - Thanks (J) :)

2023 - Having spent some time on the www I think this car is still in Holland with the owner (Mr W).

If you find out anything else about this car please drop me an email and I'll update the cars entry !

justin.smith@rs200.org

No known images