199 - 244HRE75 - 1.8 - LHD - White - Current owner NOT known

Here is a list of every chassis along with any information I have found about it
Justin Smith

199 - 244HRE75 - 1.8 - LHD - White - Current owner NOT known

Post by Justin Smith »

From the FORD records I read I could see this car was sold to (SF) from London / Paris around May 1988 and had the stereo option fitted, 300 BHP kit. I believe it was given a UK Reg before it was taken to France but I do not know what it was.

In March 2005 I was sent some images of #199 by Thomas Popper, I had heard through the channels that sadly (SF) had passed away and that his car was up for sale then I had email contact with (JF) who confirmed that #199 since the passing of his father, was available for sale for £60,000. The car had the 350 BHP adjustable boost kit fitted with leather trim from Tickford. The car was currently on display in a museum in the South of France.

In September 2006 the car was still for sale but in May 2007 (JF) got in touch and told me #199 had a new owner as of early April. The new owner has not yet been touch.

In 2013 we found an image of a car bearing the index E332MHM and we had no idea what car it was but some digging after being pointed by Nikki towards #199 found a confirmation from (SF's) son.
Scan--17.jpg
In October 2018 I received a PM from (AE) in Spain who said they owned #199 and #066, unfortunately I missed the message and only replied in May 2019 :( - I apologised and I am hoping to get some more information.

If you find out anything else about this car please drop me an email and i'll update the cars entry !

justin.smith@rs200.org

Images