INTERNATIONAL KENT KITCAR SHOW

Feel free to drop in here and chat about anything 200 related
Mike 2

INTERNATIONAL KENT KITCAR SHOW

Post by Mike 2 »

For entertainment this weekend, its the World famous Kent International kit car show held at Detling Hill, Kent.

The show is just off the link road between the M20 and M2.

I have been going there more many years, If you roll up with a kitcar or replica (or genuine supercar and pretend its a replica) you can get in for free (the passenger has to pay though!) Standard entry is normally about £8.00 per adult, children cost less. There are loads of parking places as the venue is at a show ground. There is a display area which has two main halls - normally the halls and just outside are full of kitcar manufacturer's and a host of spares to build or repair any kitcar, replica or classic car.

The show starts at 10.00am Sunday and the same on Bank Holiday Monday.

If you have a really forgiving wife / partner you could try and jiggle in Lyden Rally Cross Saturday (the day before) which is also in Kent and just 20miles away.

Ill be there on Sun with my Rally replica's RS200 Straight after its dyno session and remap.

Hope to see you all there
CheeRS
Mike
Mike 2

Re: INTERNATIONAL KENT KITCAR SHOW

Post by Mike 2 »

I went there on the Sun, ie day 1 of the show.

The only RS200's that turned up were Pete from the KARA website, and me with mine.

I put some pics in the Rally Replica's album on the www.banham200.co.uk website. Please feel free to take a look.

CheeRS
Mike
GaryH

Post by GaryH »

Hiya Mike,

Ta for the report,and the link to the pics...I'll have a look.

By the way,did you get my PM about the 6R4 shell,Mike? Both my 1st and follow-up messages appear to be stuck in my outbox and I can't tell if they've been sent or not.

All the best,

Gary :)
Mike 2

Post by Mike 2 »

Hi Gary,

No, I have not seen your messages in my inbox, My name changed to Mike 2 just a short while back from Mike N so that might explain it.
Unfortunately since I switched broadband I dont recieve replies to any posts I have contributed to either, same on other sites that I frequent!

Cheers
Mike 2