FOR SALE - AP Racing CP3344 & CP4270 Calipers

Any parts for sale or wanted and links to such adverts
red-liner

FOR SALE - AP Racing CP3344 & CP4270 Calipers

Post by red-liner »

Hey everyone,

Got a pair of AP Racing CP3344's (Rear) and two pairs of CP4270's (Front) up for sale at the moment,
seeing as they are for the RS200 I think there may well be better interest on here than anywhere else ive advertised them.

The CP3344's are in Excellent condition, they look like they have never been used or fitted so are as new with all the caps still on them although they have been sitting in my garage for some years so need a bit of a tidy up (Not much atall though!) I have recently been in touch with AP Racing about them, they no longer make these with the lugs like mine and i have obtained the original spec sheets should anyone need them.

The CP4270's are in used but good working condition, with caps still on a majority of the them (some are missing though but have been stored where no nasties can get into them!) they look like they have only seen light use and could also do with a clean up (some surface rust on fittings ect nothing bad).
If I look around I should be able to tell you which RS200 they were off (I remember finding ALOT of bills, paperwork ect relating to the RS200 they were removed from, if I find them I will promptly post :) ) I also contacted AP about these and they supplied me with more spec's.

Pictures:

AP Racing CP3344's

AP Racing CP4270's (CP3344's at the side)

Im testing the water with these so open to reasonable offers per pair or I can sell them all together if needed, originals must be very hard to get hold of nowadays. I dont have a set price so please dont ask how much I want for them, its how much they are worth to you that should be the offer.

Chris.
cxa2000

Re: FOR SALE - AP Racing CP3344 & CP4270 Calipers

Post by cxa2000 »

hi Chris

I know you are looking for offers, however, I have no idea what I should offer and what they are worth so the ball is in your court.

How much do you want for the lot.

Cheers clive
red-liner

Post by red-liner »

Hi Clive,

First of all thanks for the interest and im sorry for the slightly late reply as I am extremely busy at the minute,

I was looking for around £500 per pair but I would be willing to do a deal on the lot for £1000 (or very nearest offer as you would basically be getting a pair for free).

I believe that the asking price is very resonable given that most of the calipers are in excellent condition.

Feel free to make an offer around the asking price, I look forward to your response.

Chris.
red-liner

Post by red-liner »

Paperwork found, lots of old mot's, emissions tests, the RS200 first interim and standard service check list, rebuild paperwork from Aston Martin Tickford Limited and various other repairs/engine rebuilds totalling in excess of £30,000 (I only went through half of the paperwork, there's a folder full!) they originate from chassis number 117 (D630XNO)
Justin Smith

Post by Justin Smith »

Red-Liner - Can you keep hold of the paperwork for 117 for the day we find the missing car or if you prefer I can look after it - Seems like a nice piece of history that the owner might find useful ? - Justin ;)
red-liner

Post by red-liner »

Hi Justin,

Yes I will keep the paperwork safe (as it has been for many years), It is very important history for Car #117 as im sure it would help a future sale (and also the sale price!).

You've done a great job collecting information on all the RS200's and must have taken you a considerable amount of time to put it all together on here.

Just to clarify, you have been given the wrong information on #117 (I've checked). I have a copy of the old registration document and #117 was infact registered on 12/06/1987 and not 31/12/1987.

Heres the car how it was the last time I seen it, not a very good picture but any is definately better than none :)

Chris.
Justin Smith

Post by Justin Smith »

Chris - Thanks for the :) - Next time i'm doing some updates i'll change the entry for #117 ;)