Rally Legend 2010 in San Marino (Italy)

Feel free to drop in here and chat about anything 200 related
Nikki

Rally Legend 2010 in San Marino (Italy)

Post by Nikki »

From October 7 though 9 will take place the Rally Legend 2010 in San Marino. This year's entry list shows numerous Group B cars and amongst them one RS200. I will be attending the event. If anyone else is there do let me know so we can meet up for a drink.

More information here: http://www.rallylegend.com/index.php
jimsrs200

Re: Rally Legend 2010 in San Marino (Italy)

Post by jimsrs200 »

Hi Klaus
Please make contact with me at the rally HQ i will be there on wednesday with the car.I did the rally in 2008 ,it is a great rally,be sure to come over and say hello
Jim
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your reply... I will be sure to try and find you when I get down... I might only arrive late on Wednesday but I will find you somehow. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing the 200 and other great cars.

Cheers,
Klaus
jimsrs200

Post by jimsrs200 »

Hi Klaus
Are you staying till the end of the rally, if you are i can get you a mechanic pass, meet me at the Grand Hotel Primavera on thursday morning breakfast time as we will have to leave early to do the recce
Jim
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your offer... Yes I'm planning to stay throughout the event... Meeting you at the hotel sounds perfect, thanks. I'll send you a PM with my cell phone and other details so we can get in touch once there.

Thanks again,
Klaus
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

I've finally got back and managed to go through the 200+ photos that I took over the three days at San Marino and all I can say is that I had a fantastic time. Thanks again to Jim and Julian for their kindness throughout the event and for letting me share some time with you.

If someone is hesitating in attending this event I can only recommend it for next year. Lots of beautiful Group B cars (only 1 RS200 which was quite a crowd gatherer 8-)) and a fantastic ambiance.

Here are some pictures I took Jim's beautiful RS200 throughout the event:
jimsrs200

Post by jimsrs200 »

Thanks for the photo record of the rally and thankyou for your support on the rally,i know we all had a great time
Jim