RS200 Paperwork for sale

Any parts for sale or wanted and links to such adverts
caprisport

RS200 Paperwork for sale

Post by caprisport »

we have alot of papers for Ch nr 12.14.15.69.76.80.222. And ca150 pictures.
fore sale or trade in parts for Rs200.
Also all of Thor Holms winning trophys Including pikes peak
To much to list.
Plese contact me for more info.
V.Haugen
Norway

This is a litle list of what we have for car no 014.
Cash Receipt Ford Motor Company Limited B 200 YEV.( copy)
Invoice/Dilevry Document Ford Motor Company Limited regarding an engine Ex B Hart no ch 014.
Invoice/Dilevry Document Ford Motor Company Limited on car nr 14 ( orginal signed i 4 pices)
Custom declaration on a Chassie nr 14 to Norway ( Orginal )
Export invoice Ford Motor Company Limited nr 14 ( Orginal )
Letter of intent between several people one of them been Stig Blomquist ( Orginal )
Swedish registration paper B 200 YEV on stig blomquist reg nr MMP 780 Vehicle registrastion dokument sweden ( Orginalt )
RS 200 Ovners Club papers regarding ch nr 14 ( Orginale)
Orginal tax disk reg B200YEV ford motor company 1987
Vehicle registrastion dokument B200YEV owner ford motor company.
Starting license Pikes peak.
++++++++
We also have the body work for the pikes peak cars ch 076/014.

CheeRS
Attachments
70.jpg
50.jpg
40%.jpg
Last edited by caprisport on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Justin Smith

Re: RS200 Paperwork for sale

Post by Justin Smith »

Vidar,

Thats some great history you have there, I guess that is the missing "Thor" paperwork ?

Have you let the current owners of these cars know yet as I guess it means the most to them and they might like to add it to the papers they already have.

We need to be carefull that nobody tries to buy them from you and then to use them to build a bogus identity for a car with no chassis number !

At least we can see where they got them from if they try that I guess.

Good luck with the sale and how is your #061 coming along ?

Justin
jimsrs200

Post by jimsrs200 »

Hi Italia
Do you own a RS200 or do you want the paper work so you can biuld one
Jim
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Hi Italia,

It's good to have a collection but one must understand jim's point of view... These are official paperwork of a car which are being talked about and they are part of the car's history... It is sensitive documentation which should be part of the car itself. They should have remained with the chassis all along in fact. If they were to be "lost" or separated from the vehicle they belong to for any reason, when found they should be returned to their respective rightful owner which is the current owner of the car and for zero cost.

Official paperwork making any car's history (particularly a car which still exists) should not to be considered "collectibles" or "memorabilia".
Justin Smith

Post by Justin Smith »

Vidar - I'm going to see if I can pull together some money to help this situation.

Items or paperwork that is not specific to a car I shall make available to everyone via our website and as and when each owner is found for the specific other items and paperwork I will make these available to them at cost - In effect I'll be holding the documents for their future new home.

We have spoken for many years and I think you know that I am not interested in any profit aspects to this piece of history.

Give me a few days and i'll ring you or email you ;)

Thanks,

Justin