RS 200 diagrams

Feel free to drop in here and chat about anything 200 related
MrMondeo

RS 200 diagrams

Post by MrMondeo »

Hi im new to ya forum , and have joind as i make models and have just aquired an RS 200 shell in 1.24th scale in resin , and i need to scratch build the rest of it so i dont surpose , would anyone know of any drawings of the RS200 , from the factory say , or diagrams of chassis dimensions , as i need these to replicate the intire chassis in 1.24thj scale , i have a lot of refrence pictures but nothing to the detail i need and measurements , or even if there is anyone in the southend-on-sea area on here that owns one and wouldnt mind me talking pictures and measurements that would be fantastic :D cheers Peter ;)
Nikki

Re: RS 200 diagrams

Post by Nikki »

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your intro and welcome to the forum.

If you are after the precise measurements of the original RS200 centre tub section these were published in a foldout of the original owner's manual which you can download from the following topic right here on rs200.org:

http://www.rs200.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=270&t=443
the diagram is at page 20

Is the resin model you have a "Modeler's" one? I have one of these and indeed the actual "tub" could be improved. Would be interesting to see your work when you get started. :-)

Good luck with it anyhow.
MrMondeo

Re: RS 200 diagrams

Post by MrMondeo »

Thanks , and OMG that is awesome , mant thanks for the link , i have no excuses now to do it , i will post pictures once i have started and through the process as well , again many thanks for the welcome and for the info :D