RALLYING IN THE NEW YEAR

Feel free to drop in here and chat about anything 200 related
jimsrs200

Re: RALLYING IN THE NEW YEAR

Post by jimsrs200 »

Hi Klaus
Iam trying to get more tickets for the second car so let me know.and i will put you top of the list if i can get more tickets
Jim
Justin Smith

Post by Justin Smith »

Klaus - I am planning to be there on the Friday if you are about ?

Justin
jimsrs200

Post by jimsrs200 »

Hi All
Went to the Rally GB Rally Festival yesterday with the Focus and the RS200,Nigel took his RS200,what a joke max speed 40mph just got into second gear,i could have put on a better stage in my back garden total waste of time
Looking forward now to Goodwood Festival Of Speed proper gravel rally stage for No74 and the hill for No14
Then the Best of all Eifel Rally in Germany,lots of 5 gear high speed stages for the 3 RS200 and 6 gear for the Focus.If you want to see the RS200 do what there best at see you at the Eifel Rally
Jim
Justin Smith

Post by Justin Smith »

Jim - Thanks for taking the time to update this thread, I think Klaus has started a good thing here.

Great to hear where the 200's are out and about raising the profile, albeit only at 40 MPH !!!
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Justin Smith wrote:Jim - Thanks for taking the time to update this thread, I think Klaus has started a good thing here.

Great to hear where the 200's are out and about raising the profile, albeit only at 40 MPH !!!
Justin, credit goes to Jim for creating the thread. I try to contribute what I can occasionally and it is great seeing that some RS200's are being used out and about for what they were meant to in the first place. Let's hope it continues this way for many years to come.

I am looking forward to the Eifel Rallye now... Currently on the entry list there are 3 RS200's... I'm sure the owners will recognize who they are... ;)
jimsrs200

Post by jimsrs200 »

Hi Klaus
Are you going to Goodwood,Eifel Rally is looking very good on the entry,i have done it several times with the RS200,it a great rally and perfect for the RS200,Maybe i should take mine
Jim :?
jimsrs200

Post by jimsrs200 »

Hi All
Just been invited to Rally Legends in San Marino been three times,once in my Works Metro 6R4 and twice in the RS200,realy suits the RS200,would be fun to go back :)
Jim
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

jimsrs200 wrote:Hi Klaus
Are you going to Goodwood,Eifel Rally is looking very good on the entry,i have done it several times with the RS200,it a great rally and perfect for the RS200,Maybe i should take mine
Jim :?
Hi Jim,

I'm still trying to sort out a way to come to Goodwood. I'm going to a 205 T16 meet next week-end and will meet an owner there who was interested in coming too so will sort out details with him there. Most likely I will drive up with him (not in the 205 though) and then fly back on sunday as I need to be back early.

I'm really looking forward to Eifel too... The entry list is looking great, and then there is San Marino of course... Would be great if you go again.
jimsrs200

Post by jimsrs200 »

Goodwood Festival Of Speed has a RS200 No 156 in the Bonhams Auction would make a great rally car
Jim ;)
jimsrs200

Post by jimsrs200 »

Goodwood was as great as ever, but with a few problems The works car 14 kept jumping out of gear and a power steering pipe came off :(
74 had clutch problems lost nearly a day with that :( :(
It was good to see many people who came to see the RS200s and it was good to see Justin Thanks for coming
Eifel next week 3 RS200s and the Focus i hope we have less problems there,i cannot shot off home for spare parts from there :D
Jim