turbo issue

Any parts for sale or wanted and links to such adverts
cxa2000

turbo issue

Post by cxa2000 »

Finally going to get round to to my turbo issue soon, does anyone have a turbo unit for sale or can recommend where i can get an exchange unit or overhauled just in case its has it :( .
Where can i get a set from and what are the part numbers

claudio
Mike 2

Re: turbo issue

Post by Mike 2 »

What country are you in?

Mike
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Mike 2 wrote:What country are you in?

Mike
Claudio is in the UK. :-)
Mike 2

Post by Mike 2 »

Claudio,

I would suggest Turbo Technics, they are the best and often copied. The prices are genuinely good ie with warranty.
Currior collection and delivery, helpfull on the phone etc etc. At the end of the day a turbo is a turbo, bearing is a bearing and a seal is a seal, but correct tolerences and balancing are critical. My replica has a TT stage two hybrid fitted and the build quality and performance is excellent.

They normally tackle any make or model.

TT are on 01604 705050.

Hope this helps
Mike
cxa2000

Post by cxa2000 »

Mike 2 wrote:Claudio,

I would suggest Turbo Technics, they are the best and often copied. The prices are genuinely good ie with warranty.
Currior collection and delivery, helpfull on the phone etc etc. At the end of the day a turbo is a turbo, bearing is a bearing and a seal is a seal, but correct tolerences and balancing are critical. My replica has a TT stage two hybrid fitted and the build quality and performance is excellent.

They normally tackle any make or model.

TT are on 01604 705050.

Hope this helps
Mike
Cheers Mike, will give them a bell

claudio