Exhaust manifold

Any parts for sale or wanted and links to such adverts
cxa2000

Exhaust manifold

Post by cxa2000 »

Does anyone know where I can get a new exhaust manifold from for my non evo car.
I know someone that can make one for me from various grades of high quality steel including the material they use in formula one cars, they have made a few in the past, however, are they available off the shelf anywhere :?:
Mike 2

Re: Exhaust manifold

Post by Mike 2 »

There always a load of genuine used ones on eBay........

Mike
jimsrs200

Post by jimsrs200 »

Hi
I have a spare exhust manifold very little used £150 do you need the 4 into 1 part £75
Jim jamesst911@aol.com
cxa2000

Post by cxa2000 »

My present manifold seems to have a hairline crack, I was thinking of splashing out on an Inconel manifold, however, could be pricey but sounds as if they are pretty much indestructable and will ad a bit of bling to the engine :shock:

Has anyone else used a manufacturer for these in Inconel, may get it cheaper if anyone else wants to splas out on one as well.

Cheers for the offer of your spare one Jim, may call you if i decide not to get one made.

claudio
John.H

Post by John.H »

my company www.namelessperformance.com has built inconel manifolds.

Inconel is VERY expensive but is one of the best materials for a manifold. If you wanted to have these built, we would need a factory manifold to build our fixture from.

depending on quantities, the price will be pretty high mostly due to the cost of Inconel (over $200 USD per foot for 2.5" tubing).

We can also use 304L Stainless steel pipe like we use on the majority of our manifolds. this would bring the cost down to around the normal price for a well designed 4 cylinder manifold (700-1000 USD depending on complexity)

Thanks,
John Hoyenga