RS200 photo-realistic stickers

Feel free to drop in here and chat about anything 200 related
autotecart

RS200 photo-realistic stickers

Post by autotecart »

In addition to the print of the RS200, I have also produced some RS200 die cut vinyl stickers of the car for all to enjoy. These are stick onto a surface stickers and not window stickers where you stick the sticker onto the inside of a window (just thought I would make you aware of this). There are 7 photo-realistic side view RS200 stickers in total planned up on a A4 sheet and I have both right and left facing versions with 2 containing the strapline 'My other car is a Ford RS200'. Each sheet is £10 (which is £1.40 per sticker) plus £2.50 p&p. If you buy them both I can do a deal at £15 for both right and left plus £2.50 P&P. If you buy three or more sheets, I will do the P&P for FREE!! Payments can be made to our paypal registered email address at payments@autotecart.com. Please check the 'pay as gift' option when placing your payment. For all international orders, please email me with the country in which you live and I will work out a price to send them to your country in which you live.

These make a great memento especially if you are fortunate enough to own of of these appreciating assets aswell as great christmas stocking fillers for the kids! You can stick them on bags, car mirrors, car windows, tool boxes indeed whatever you like! I actually have about 5 sets of these in the office at present so they can be sent out straight away following payment.

also a WRC Stig Blomquist version here

These are periodically on Ebay but I am offering you all the chance to get you hands on some of these directly.

many Thanks

tony
Last edited by autotecart on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Nikki

Re: RS200 photo-realistic stickers

Post by Nikki »

Hi Tony,

Thanks for posting these. That's a great idea, I think I'll have some. I'll contact you via PM for details.

Quick question... The Blomqvist car is only available pointing right or as the white car in both directions?

Cheers,
Nikki
autotecart

Post by autotecart »

Hi Nikki many thanks for your reply

Yes unfortunately due to the huge amount of production time associated with rendering each motorsport side view, the road version of the cars that I produce are easily flipped to the opposite side, but as the rally car has its own individual livery, to create a flipped version would take a great deal of time. sorry about that.
autotecart

Post by autotecart »

please also note that the side view rendering of the RS200 can be blown up to any size you require as a special order requirement. Below is a rendering i did of the Aston Martin DBR9 I created which appeared on the DB9 poster I did last year and I enlarged it to fit onto my travel case. With the quality of the outputting of the stickers and colour vibrancy of the image, it really does look superb when placed on something as large as this.

If anyone would like either the road or rally version enlarged even to the size to placed on the side of a van, just drop me a email and I can work out a price for you.

tony