Speedline wheels

Any parts for sale or wanted and links to such adverts
ibrooks

Speedline wheels

Post by ibrooks »

What do people think a set of Speedline alloys for a road car are worth? (only 4 unfortunately). They are in near mint condition but the tyres are rubbish (loads of tread but cracking between the treads). I have my doubts that the wheels or tyres have ever been used in anger. They have their centre caps.

Maybe not the correct section as they are sort of possibly for sale but I put it here because I'm primarily interested in people's opinion of the price I should be looking for. If a moderator thinks this should be in the for sale section instead then please move it.

Iain
Nikki

Re: Speedline wheels

Post by Nikki »

Hi Iain,

We'll move it to the For Sale section when you decide they are for sale... ;)
Mike 2

Post by Mike 2 »

ibrooks

You could do with some measurements along with the offset for your wheels. Some decent pixs would help too.
ibrooks

Post by ibrooks »

OK - they are for sale. Sean has bought the kit but already has a set I believe so I've no use for these. So - what are they worth?

Lots of pictures of one of them. They are all in the same sort of condition and the numbers cast in the face are all the same (so they are the same size and offset). I must admit I haven't checked whether they all have the same numbers stamped on the back (and I don't know what most of these refer to - part numbers?).

There is damage of a sort around the inside of the rim - looks like something has rubbed against it (I'm thinking a rough arse tyre fitter maybe). It obviously wouldn't affect the wheel from a use point of view, wouldn't be seen when they are on the car and could be easily rectified but just so people are aware it's there.

Iain
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Moved to Parts for sale section as discussed at the beginning of the thread. 8-)

They look good, thanks for the pictures.