belated 25th get together

Feel free to drop in here and chat about anything 200 related

belated 25th get together

Post by 179 »

All,

I was at a Ford outting today in NE Scotland and got talking to John Kennedy(109?, sorry can't remember last number..)

Anyway, we got chatting about getting together to celebrate the 25th anniversary.

Assuming we would all like to meet up and get as many cars as possible in the same place at once, quite a bit of notice would be needed.

Anyone wish to put their names forward as attendees? any ideas of locations? dates?

let see where this goes...

Dan

Justin Smith

Re: belated 25th get together

Post by Justin Smith »

I'm up for it - I think to try and capture the imagination of all the owners the venue is key then the event - static display v track action v historic drive ? - Need to find something that appeals to all ?

Maybe tag onto something else interesting - maybe Goodwood next year or see if Guiness world or records have something our cars could beat ? (highest %age of production cars available for public sale to re-group at a single venue type idea ?

Who knows - sounds a good plan though !

Justin

Re: belated 25th get together

Post by 108 »

HI Peeps

was nice to see another 200 in scotland and meet you Dan ....everybody at show said it was a kit car...i went over clocked the engine :D

25th great idea, im up for it :mrgreen:
john