Split rims, bulk head & steering wheel for sale

Any parts for sale or wanted and links to such adverts
scupfinder

Split rims, bulk head & steering wheel for sale

Post by scupfinder »

Hi,
I am new to this site but have been collecting various original parts for my Banham 200 for a number of years. Due to lack of interest now i have decided to sell the car and therefore all the bits are for sale too. They have never been on the car and are currently sat in my garage.
I have 4 mint split rims with Brand new Avon tyres never been used. An original red rimmed steering wheel and an un used, straight from the mould GRP bulk head panel.
I also have two new Motordrive seats which i had made by Motordrive using the last known sections of the original red RS200 cloth. the seats are in the car but they have never even been sat on. I would need to replace the seats for the car to be sold but shouldnt be too much of a problem.
I can get photos of all these parts if there is any interest. Please email me if interested on joff.haigh@btinternet.com or call me on 07554735437.
I am based between Junction 10 and 11 of the M42 if anyone wants to look/collect.

Photos now available. please email me and i will send pics
Last edited by scupfinder on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nikki

Re: Split rims, bulk head & steering wheel for sale

Post by Nikki »

Hello Joff and Welcome to RS200.org forums. Hope you find a good buyer for your Baham and the parts.

If you wish to add pics of these parts please don't hesitate to do so.
mnsty

Re: Split rims, bulk head & steering wheel for sale

Post by mnsty »

Hello,
I sent you an email regarding your split rims. I am interested in purchasing them.
Thank you.
Cory Muensterman