18" SPEEDLINE ALLOY WHEELS

Feel free to drop in here and chat about anything 200 related
karlrs200

18" SPEEDLINE ALLOY WHEELS

Post by karlrs200 »

HI GUYS & GIRLS
I WAS TALKING TO A CHAP AT IMAGE WHEELS (KENT) ABOUT MAKING SOME 18" RS200 SPEEDLINE SPLIT RIMS REPLICA WHEELS .HE SAID TO ME THAT HE CAN MAKE THEM BUT AT A COST OF £2000 GBP +VAT PER SET SO THAT WORKS OUT TO £2400 PER SET OF WHEELS ' ALOT OF MONEY !!!! SO I SAID TO HIM WHAT ABOUT IF I GOT ORDERS OF 4-5 SETS OF WHEELS WHAT PRICE COULD HE DO ? HE CAME BACK TO ME AT £1400 PER SET +VAT
SO I WAS REALLY WONDERING IF ANYONE LIKES THE IDEA ?????
PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS IF YOU ARE INERESTED ??

IF WE HAD MORE THAN 4-5 ORDERS I THINK THE PRICE WILL COME DOWN EVEN MORE !!!BUT I WILL HAVE TO CONFIRM THIS WITH IMAGE WHEELS

THANKS FOR YOU TIME

KARL RS200
Nikki

Re: 18" SPEEDLINE ALLOY WHEELS

Post by Nikki »

That could be a nice item Karl... Hope you get enough interest for these to be made. I've seen someone adapted the outer rim for 18 inch but I take it the project you are proposing with "Image Wheels" increases the diameter of the inner part (the spokes so to speak), is this correct?
karlrs200

Post by karlrs200 »

HI YES THIS IS CORRECT MAKE THE CENTRE SPOKES LONGER . THIS IS STILL IN THE EARLY STAGES OF MAKING !
I WILL POST PICTURES WHEN I HAVE A DRAWINGS

THANKS KARLRS200
Mike 2

Post by Mike 2 »

RSR had an 18" version about 6 or so years ago in any PCD, SPD Bob had them too in 18" 108 PCD, and Bill Watson has the 16" rims fitted to his car which I told you about a few weeks back. They should be on cad somewhere allready?

Harry is the guy to speak too in the company. I put his details on some of the replica sights about 1 year ago.

http://www.imagewheels.co.uk/large_whee ... s2000.html

Mike