2012 RS200.org Wall Calendars !!!

Feel free to drop in here and chat about anything 200 related
Nikki

2012 RS200.org Wall Calendars !!!

Post by Nikki »

I have printed a small number of Wall Calendars for 2012 to promote RS200.org. I know it's a little late to be proposing these but still in time to send them before the year end, which hopefully means that they will only miss a few days of January. 8-)

They are A3 format with a hook on top for easy "pinning" on a wall. Printed on high quality paper from high resolution images.

Cost of each calendar is 35.00 GBP or 42.00 EUR and includes shipping to anywhere in UK/mainland Europe. I can take payments only via Paypal. Please post here if you want one or send me a PM, and I will send you details regarding payment.

As said there is only very few available (about 12 now) so make sure you let me know ASAP if you want one, before I advertise on Facebook.

Here are a few sample pages to show what the calendar looks like:

======
lotus2mark

Re: 2012 RS200.org Wall Calendars !!!

Post by lotus2mark »

hi there just wondering if you have a calender for sale please. :D
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

lotus2mark wrote:hi there just wondering if you have a calender for sale please. :D
I sure do ! :-) Will send you a PM with details. 8-)
surfwarrior 1

Post by surfwarrior 1 »

just noticed calender ad you have posted any left i know im probably to late
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

surfwarrior 1 wrote:just noticed calender ad you have posted any left i know im probably to late
Hi, yes I'm sorry but they're all gone... I did advertise them a little too late to be honest as I got them from the printer's a couple of days before Christmas... There will be most probably more for next year and I promise this time I'll start the thread earlier to give more time for orders and all.