RALLYING IN THE NEW YEAR - 2012

Feel free to drop in here and chat about anything 200 related
Nikki

Re: RALLYING IN THE NEW YEAR - 2012

Post by Nikki »

So how was FoS ? Been looking for some pictures around but have not seen much yet.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Anyone planning to also attend the first Michelin Rallye Group B in August? 3 x RS200's are advertised in the Spectators information page but there are no details as to what cars these are and the official entry list is not yet published. :?

http://www.rallyegroupeb.com/
jimsrs200

Post by jimsrs200 »

Hi Nikki
I have seen a few photos but not many
The Eifel Rally ,Nigel is taking his RS200 i will take the Focus, i was also down to take the RS200EVO but the owner ran out of money and decided to sell the car,so i bought it,iam now trying to sell it and get the new owner to do the rally.
Are you going to Eifel and San Marino,i will buy you a beer if you come
Iam hoping to get a bit of time after Eifel to visit Bruno and sort out the the Lancia parts
Jim
jimsrs200

Post by jimsrs200 »

Forgot
Nobody i know of with a rally RS200 is doing the Michilin Rally,and i thought i knew all of the rally RS200s
Jim
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Hi Jim,

Yes I will be at both events... Will be great to see you at Eifel and we can sort something out for visiting Bruno. :-)
Too bad about the Evo that we won't get to see.

Cheers,
Nikki
jimsrs200

Post by jimsrs200 »

Hi Nikki
Iam desparate for the rear clam hinges for the S4 would there be any chance of getting them from Bruno, and bringing them to eifel,i could send you the money
If you could help with this i would be graitfull,with several bears
Jim
FordFoi

Post by FordFoi »

Here are some pictures from Eifel rally last week. Me and my father drove all the way from Norway :D
I think it was a great event, altough it rained heavily occasionally.

jimsrs200

Post by jimsrs200 »

Hi All
Thanks for the photos of the Focus,and No14 on the Eifel Rally
My next rally is San Marino Rally Legend,and a week latter we are in Verona for another rally,I will be taking the RS200,we are also taking down a T16 EVO,037 Safari and a Audi Quattro E2
I hope we can get some good photos of these GREAT GROUP B RALLY CARS :D :D :D :D
Jim
jimsrs200

Post by jimsrs200 »

Hi All
Well thats it rallying finished for another year,The RS200s gearbox gave out on the way back to the hotel after finishing Rally Legands so Simon and me decided on a complete overhaul on the car and i have totaly pulled the car apart,concidering the car has done 7-8 years of Rallying and Goodwood its in very good shape,the car has to be finished by March as it looks like we are going to South Africa Durban to do Top Gear Live in June
We are doing TAC rally again,Goodwood,Carfest north and south plus many more ralliies and other things with the cars.The Lancia has been sold[death trap] and replaced with Colin Mcraes 1998 WRC Subaru Impreza,we are doing a rally at Brands Hatch with the car on January 12th to shake it down if anybodys intrested
I will start a new thread on Rallying in 2013 when i have dates, please other RS200s owners tell us what you are up to on the Rally scene
Jim :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D