RS200 Replica Dash Panel

Any parts for sale or wanted and links to such adverts
Mike 2

RS200 Replica Dash Panel

Post by Mike 2 »

For sale.

RS200 Replica Dash Panel.

Brand new replicated dash panel for a RHD / LHD replica RS200, Panel has been CNC cut from aluminium with the original 200's sized gauge and mounting holes. The warning lamp holes are larger than the genuine RS200. Panel is painted satin black.

Brand new LED warning lamps which are SVA/IVA approved, are a little bit larger than genuine and have been slightly moved on the panel to suit. They dont stick out as far as the genuine lamps, which also helps with SVA/IVA.

The warning lamps are set out as follows:

1. Separate turn indicator lamp left & right - green (gearbox sensor lamp deleted for additional indicator lamp),
2. Oil warning lamp in SVA/IVA approved - amber (instead of Ford non SVA/IVA red),
3. Battery warning - red,
4. Brake warning - red,
5. High beam lamp - blue.

All warning lamps have white markings on the front and look great.
This dash panel has been made to fit into a Genuine RS200, Banham 200, KARA, Mercury and EVO 200 RHD/LHD dash pod.

Can email a pic.
£90.00 Including warning lamps + P&P. or £60.00 + P&P without the warning lamps.

Before I had these made, I was forced to make my own on the bench or in the vice which took days of marking, guessing, drilling, filling & faffing around, it was all hit and miss and never quite right! Now these are CNC cut they are better than the original RS200 cars for quality and the gauges are a perfect press fit.

CheeRS
Mike
Mike 2

Re: RS200 Replica Dash Panel

Post by Mike 2 »

Tollerance 0.1mm
Mike 2

Re: RS200 Replica Dash Panel

Post by Mike 2 »

Warning lamps sold.