2013 Rallyday Invite @ Castle Combe - Sat 21st Sept

Feel free to drop in here and chat about anything 200 related
Justin Smith

2013 Rallyday Invite @ Castle Combe - Sat 21st Sept

Post by Justin Smith »

Darin Frow sent this email inviting RS200 owners to the next Rallyday...

Hi Justin,

As you may or may not know, I'm co-organiser of RALLYDAY at Castle Combe, and the reason for registering was to invite you and RS200.org members to this year's show as we'd always like to see more RS200s at the event - not just in the paddock on display, but also being used whether that's in track sessions or in the highlight of the event; the "Feature Stage".

This year is going to be a very special event as Brian Stubbings (Rallyday co-founder and organiser) sadly passed away in February at just 46 years of age. As he was heavily in GpB supercars I'm trying to get the largest selection of GpB cars ever seen together to this year's show, so we'd like to offer you a central stand space in the main paddock for the advance rate of £13 per adult ticket (kids under 16 are free).

For any owners of ex-works cars who would like to take part in the Feature Stage with their cars, we'll give them free entry to the show (4 adult tickets and 4 kids tickets) and 3 runs of the untimed tarmac stage. Although 'noise' is usually a problem, the Feature Stage is run as a demonstration so the usual 100 dBA noise limit goes out window, although all the cars are still noise tested but the figure just recorded. We've run cars of 125dBA before and also the Pikes Peak RS200 when StigBlomqvist drove the car at the event, so your guys should be fine!

This year's Rallyday in being held on Saturday 21st September at Castle Combe Circuit and will feature the same great format of multi activity events around the venue throughout the day, so I hope you would like to be part of it.

I've attached a Club Booking form for your members who would like to be part of a RS200 static display in the centre of the show, and a Feature Car form for any RS200s (or any other genuine GpB or ex-works machines for that matter) that would like to drive on the day.

If you have any questions please get in touch - or call me on 07971 424472 anytime.

All the best,

Darin

www.lancerregister.com
www.rallyday.com
T: +44 (0)8451 25 26 23
M: +44 (0)7971 424472

You can use this link:- http://www.rallyday.com/eventlineup.htm
tbtstt

Re: 2013 Rallyday Invite @ Castle Combe - Sat 21st Sept

Post by tbtstt »

I'm not an RS200 owner, but the promise of the biggest Group B gathering ever has definately made me keener to visit Rallyday again this year!